CE Marking is a kind of mark which relates to Health and Safety & Environmental protection standard Sold In European Economic Area (EEA), you can also find CE mark outside the European Economic Area (EEA) there is a lot of product which requires CE Mark. CE marking also called as a passport to Europe. With CE marking you can sell your product in European countries, which describe your product is safe and qualified to circulate in European markets. Not all product sold in European union needs CE Marking in order to get access to EU Market. Only products within the field of application of one or more of selected groups of European union technical regulations must be CE Marked. The product that is not covered by CE Legislation is not allotted the bear the CE Marking.
CE Marking is not owned by the CE Company or Organization equivalent to UL or CSA. Such a single organization that publishes standard and certifies product does not exist of CE but if not that then what is CE Marking? The CE Marking is a Conformity marking Consisting of these letters CE. CE is an outline for Conformity European. By affixing the CE Marking to the product the manufacturers will indicate he or she has assessed its conformity with EU health safety and environmental protection legislation and confirms the product compliance with relevant requirements. It’s the manufacturers’ responsibility to verify the product comply before fixing them in the market. Some cases it is required to have the product examined by a designated third-party conformity assessment body.
The CE Mark doesn’t describe as Quality Mark. Firstly CE Mark refers to the protection rather than the quality of a product secondly obtaining a quality marking for a product is voluntary whereas CE Marking is compulsory for those products it applies to. The CE marking is not an indication of an origin and thus not mean that the product is produced in Europe.
Also, check ——>> CE marking certification in Mumbai
Benefits Of CE Marking
- Boost your product image in a market.
- Free movement of goods.
- Manages customer satisfaction easily.
- Proof by technical documents of your product.
- Boost your product image in a market.
- The CE marking wipes out your need for concern about many competing jurisdictional regulations covering your products.
- High level of health, safety, and environmental protection.
- The CE Marking gives you intelligence to sell your product in the EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.
- Increase the sale opportunity in the market.
- Convert another level of safety for customers and other end-users, which lower damage claims and insurance premiums.
Steps To Obtain CE Marking
- Identify the EU conditions for your product.
- Check whether your product reaches the particular requirements.
- Classify all the EU directives and standard for the product applicant of CE marking.
- Check whether your product needs to be experimented by a Notified Body.
- Determine if you need third-party assessment.
- Perform the conformity assessment according to relevant EU requirements of the directives.
- Arrange all the required documents and certificates.
- Test your product.
- Assess product conformity.
- Compile the technical dossier.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Prepare and sign the EU declaration of Compliance.
- Attest the CE marking of the product.
- Affix the CE marking and draft a declaration of conformity.
- Declaration of Conformity & affixing the CE mark.
Which Countries Required CE Marking
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Also, check ——>> CE marking consultant in Mumbai
How To Get CE Marking
Get CE Marking on the product to grow your business to the next level, to make an image of your product and It also increases customer trust level towards the product. To make the CE Marking Certification process simple. You should hire a consultant when a consultant received your application they will guide you and your business through the following steps.
- Gap analysis
- Formal assessment
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- CE Marking Plan & how to get Certified
- Certification and beyond