GOST R standard was produced by the government of the Soviet Union as part of its national standardization strategy and later adopted by the CIS. GOST R certificate requires to manage trade in Russia. GOST R also called as a passport for your goods required in Russia. GOST R is an obligatory certificate asked by Russian law which allows you to trade goods and products in their market. This certificate refers to the goods sold or used in Russia. GOST R standards are utilized overall CIS countries which includes Russia while GOST R standards are valid only within the region of the Russian Federation.
For easy to remember: GOST R – GOvernment STandard Russia.
GOST R certification is aimed to provide safety and high quality of products and services to consumers. This benefit of the Consumer for safety and quality is guaranteed by necessary certification of not only domestic but as well as foreign produce. Produce that opens the region of the Russian Federation and that is subjected to require certification according to the law of the Russian Federation must satisfy the terms of the Russian certification system.
Also, check ——>> GOST R Certification in Mumbai
The products that are allowed to GOST R certification to be sold in Russia include
- Electrical engineering
- radio engineering
- domestic appliances
- Lightning wares
- watt-hour electric meters
- Electronic equipment
- means of communication
- alarm systems
- Domestic electrical welding equipment
- Raw materials, materials
- substances and wares of industrial and domestic purposes
- hydrogen peroxide
- plastic masses and wares
- Petroleum-chemistry production
- Detergents for textile wares, stain removers
- cooling liquids
- Inorganic chemistry production
- Detergents, Shampoos
- motorcycle and bicycle detergents
- Domestic chemistry production
- Cool agents, deodorant agents
- Thermoses, Fertilizers
- Textile and light industry products
- vodka and other alcoholic beverages
Benefits of GOST R Certification
- Consumer safety.
- Consumer satisfaction.
- Enhanced Quality of the product.
- It helps to enhance brand image and market value of the company.
- Supports to reach the Russian market easily.
- The reputation of an organization increase.
- Minimizes risk.
- It helps to obtain the Russian market simply.
- Prevents Wastage of resources.
- Saves cost.
- License to trade in the Russian market.
- It helps to reduce risk, defected products and damages.
- The benefit of International stature to your product.
- Better Retailing opportunity in Russia.
- Encouragement of foreign trade.
- Demonstrate customer satisfaction through delivering the consistent quality as per the customer requirement.
- Money-saving and time-saving process.
- Opens a new market for the business.
Requirements of GOST R Certification
- Conduct Product testing
- Scrutiny of requirements
- Application for certificate
- Carry out inspection
- Verify product safety and quality
- Evaluation of the product
- Take enforcement actions
- Make quality enhancement, if required
- Internal audit
- Testing of products and safety
- Classification of requirements
Also, check ——>> GOST R Consultant in Mumbai
How To Get GOST R Certification
To make the GOST R Certification process simple. You should hire a consultant when a consultant received your application they will guide you and your business through the following steps.
- Gap analysis
- Formal assessment
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- GOST R Plan & how to get Certified
- Certification and beyond