Almost anything made of metal has been fabricated. Stainless steel is the perfect material for a wide range of applications because of its versatility and has several properties that are useful in every sector. It is a strong material that is also malleable and can be bent folded and welded to any type. Stainless steel is the base material in every sector such as transportation, medical appliances, Food Processing and Equipment, Construction and Architecture, Durable Goods and Appliances, etc.
Implement ISO 9001 Certification in stainless steel help to maintain the quality and provide the user or the customer with the product that advertises to be. Fabricated steel is strong, durable and reliable, and cost-friendly with continual improvement in the management in the organization. QMS standard also helps the organization to develop and execute the planned procedure and process to avoid any disputes and misunderstandings.
Adoption of ISO 9001 quality Management System is the system that helps the managerial level to evaluate their success ratio and enhance the quality as per the requirement of the customers need. Steel fabrication is a dedicated skillset of framework that requires proper training and experience. In this too ISO 9001 helps to effective and knowledgeable training to all level of employees for the compliance of the standard with the process need to be followed to conduct profitable business.
Benefits of Implementing ISO 9001 Certification in the stainless steel fabrication industries
Using the right technique by gaining ISO 9001 Certification for the appropriate job means that stainless steel can be molded into almost any shape for use.
- The foremost element of the ISO 9001 standard is to develop an effective and efficient framework to be followed to build quality products.
- The motto of ISO 9001 Standard is the reduction in cost due to recalls and defects but no compromise in the quality.
- Building quality products with regular evaluation and audit, the chances of fraud in quality and internal quality errors decreases. Help to make durable products.
- Continual Improvement in the quality and testing of the product helps to maintain its properties such as highly resistant to fire, water, and acts of nature like storms and earthquakes.
- Stainless steel is eco-friendly (follows the principles of ISO 14001 Certification) helps to reduce the carbon footprint in the environment.
- Corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance make stainless steel ideal for architectural applications.
Also, Check —>> ISO 9001 Certification in India
1. Types of fabrication Most metal fabrication falls into three categories: Commercial, Industrial, and Structural.
2. Commercial fabrication refers to work done while creating commercial products Appliances and cars are both common examples of commercial fabrication.
3. Industrial fabrication creates pieces that are used in other equipment. Band saws and ironworking machines are both products of industrial fabrication.
4. Structural fabrication refers to metalworking as part of the building process. This type of fabrication project is used by buildings and skyscrapers.
Each of these categories uses a wide variety of processes depending on a combination of processes. All the above industries require maintaining their quality to develop a successful fabricated project. ISO 9001:2015 is beyond any doubt that s an overall standard for impeccable Quality Management Systems (QMS). ISO 9001 certification is worth the time and cost-effective.
Steps to achieving ISO 9001 Certification
Achieve ISO 9001 Certification by fulfilling just 5 Steps:
STEP 1. Application
STEP 2. Pre-Audit Self Assessment
STEP 3. Monitoring
STEP 4. Evaluation
STEP 5. Certification