Certification and accreditation are widely used to achieve quality and safety. This is the challenge for the managers to explore how external conditions catalyzed and triggered organizational change adversely. To overcome these changes and maintain internal sense-making processes as part of an organization ISO Certification process would be a key element for you. As we all know ISO Certification confers the assurance to consistency, continual improvement, Environment management, and customer satisfaction. ISO 9001 Certification has tangible benefits.
The adoption of the ISO 9001 Certification did not follow a comprehensive decision-making process but is more prevalent than any other. ISO 9001 is a universally used quality management system standard to standardize and improve the services and drugs given to customers or the user. The ISO 9001:2015 Standard provides a method to maintain a level of care and safety in hospitals to meet the requirements of the patient.
Achieving quality excellence is the aim of every hospital management. So, to streamline the process of operation in the hospitals adopting ISO 9001 Certification can be a boon. The ISO 9001:2015 Standard provides specific requirements for a quality management system that will help them to perform verses of the same KPIs underlined by the national and regional government to attain objectives using different internal methods.
The Main Strategy of ISO 9001 Certification is three C’s
- Consistency in the delivery of service
- Customer (patient) satisfaction
- Continual Improvements
ISO 9001 Certification for Hospitals: Why?
Hospital performance statistics and services falling short of expectations are rarely out of the news these days. It is normally a negative statistic to catch the attention of the media and ruin the damage in the eyes of the public. So, ISO 9001 Certification process help to bring the components of the standards that could bring value across a national hospital network:
- Periodic management reviews using the same formats and sharing targets and objectives.
- Measurement and control over suppliers to get quality Products and Devices (ISO 13485 Certified or CE Marked Devices and GMP certified pharmaceutical drugs).
- Customer feedback would help to ensure that preventive measures would be more prominent for improvement further.
- Risk assessment again is performed by ISO 9001 Certified organization to improve synergy and reduced costs to the service provided.
- As the recurring theme of the 9001 standards, the hospital environment can drive real improvement continuously.
Also, Check –>> ISO 9001 Certification in India
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification Implementation in the Hospitals:
- Adoption of uniform objectives and methodologies to pursue the goals of the hospitals.
- Shared and well-communicated staffs have a defined goal that can be supported by sturdy customer feedback, risk management, internal audit, and corrective action procedures and improves morale.
- Standardized processes ensure greater efficiency and lower costs in the pursuit of objectives.
- The absolute goal of any ISO 9001 Certification Implementation helps to ensure the continual improvement cycle and provide better service and effective lessons learned for the benefit of the end-user, the patient.
Implementing a brand new quality management system to your repertoire may just be a matter of augmenting your current program but in fact, is also needed for due diligence before you tear up what you’re already doing to be more beneficial than troubling. However, having ISO 9001 in place means that your organization follows a set of rules to bring the quality that benefits others. Sounds pretty simple, isn’t it?
ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION PROCESS
To make the ISO 9001 Certification process simple and quick and hassle free. Hiring a consultant will guide you and your business through the following steps to achieve ISO 9001 Certification by providing.
- Gap Analysis Training
- Documentation & Test Report
- Process Audit
- External Audit
- Certification and beyond