On the nineteenth of June 2018, the ISO distributed another variant of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems. This new form acquires huge changes for an organization in the food chain cycle. Focused on all organizations in the food and feed ventures, regardless to measure or the area or size of the organization, ISO 22000 Certification Food safety management systems makes an interpretation of food handling the executives into a persistently further developing cycle. It adopts a preparatory strategy to food handling to ensure food safety by assisting with distinguishing, preventing, and lessening foodborne hazards in the food and feed chains.
The reason for the correction of this ISO 22000 Standard is to
• Clarify key ideas that have created confusion, like Critical Control Points (CCPs), Operational Prerequisite Programs (OPRPs), and Prerequisite Programs (PRPs).
• Improve the coherence and ease of use of the standard.
• Ensure the standard applies to all entertainers in the food production network.
• Ensure the standard suits the necessities of Small and Medium ventures.
• Increase the similarity of ISO 22000 Certification with other administration framework principles, by embracing a typical design and phrasing.
The new release brings clearness of comprehension for the huge number of organizations worldwide that generally utilized the standard. Its most recent enhancements include:
• Adoption of the High-Level Structure common to all ISO the management system standard guidelines, making it simpler for organizations to join ISO 22000 Certification standard with other administration frameworks and management standards for the smooth functioning of the organization, (for example, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001) at a given time
• A new way to deal with hazards – as an imperative idea in the food business – which recognizes hazards at the functional level and the business level of the administration framework
• Strong connects to the Codex Alimentarius, a Nations nutrition class that creates sanitation rules for state-run administrations of the food business in the food and feed supply chain.
• The standard presently reliably recognizes two Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycles. The first applies to the administration framework overall, while the second, inside it, addresses the tasks depicted in Clause 8, which at the same time covers the 7 Principles of HACCP.
The new standard offers a powerful control of food safety hazards joining the accompanying commonly perceived key components: interactive correspondence, system framework, Prerequisite Programs (PRPs), and the standards of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP). Of course, organizations guaranteed to the Standard have a long time from the date of publication to utilization and transit to the new ISO 22000 Certification standard.
Once more, these progressions to various Standards show a promise to nonstop enhancement for better methods of getting things done, so it needs to be greeted wholeheartedly for the positive approach of the organizations.
This also helps to build the brand image and build customer confidence in your product. ISO 22000 Certification, 2018 enhances customer satisfaction and increases loyalty towards your brand products.
Unlike, ISO 22000 Certification standard organizations can opt for different food safety standards as per their requirements like HACCP Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification, GMP for the food industry, and so on. Though, ISO 22000 Certification is becoming more and more accepted standard nowadays, as customers demand safe food and food processors require that ingredients obtained from their suppliers be safe. Adopting this standard also helps to expand your business worldwide and get huge benefits in the long run.
ISO 22000 Certification process
To make the ISO 22000 Certification process simple and quick. Hiring a consultant will guide you and your business through the following steps to achieve ISO 22000 Certification by providing.
- Gap Analysis Training
- Documentation & Test Report
- Process Audit
- External Audit
- Certification and beyond