The ISO 22000 is based on Food Safety Management System (FSMS). ISO 22000 can be applied by any of the organizations of the food chain system. With the help of ISO 22000, you can present your company as a food management system certified, your food is secured and well-made for health, your food packaging and food ingredients which supply from supplier are totally safe which makes customer engagement, It also provides assurance to your consumers that you have implemented an efficient food safety plan and management system.
How to get ISO 22000 Certified?
The first thing you should learn about ISO 22000 Certification, When you decided that ISO 22000 is right for your organization, you are required to achieve a food safety management system manners to meet the specifications of the standard. These requirements go behind PRPs and HACCP Certification and combine processes to manage the system throughout the company. This means planning, documenting, designing and implementing a complete system of food safety management. This can take organizations 3-8 months or further to complete implementation in their organization.
Once the system is in place and being used as part of day to day business you will have a Registrar come and perform a Certification Audit. If the auditor determines that the system is obedient to the standard and is continually followed throughout the company, they will suggest your office for certification.
Key parts of ISO 22000
- Interactive communication
- HACCP principles
- System management
- Prerequisite programs
Learn to make ISO 22000 standard sweet to
- Improve profit.
- Reduce, rework defects, customer rejections, wastage and cost of operation.
- Enhance customer delight.
- Reduce attrition of customers and employees.
- Enhance the confidence of all stakeholders.
Also, check ——>> ISO 22000 Certification In Sri Lanka
Requirements Of ISO 22000:2018
ISO 22000 asks that you create and document a Food Safety Management System (FSMS). The standard includes several specifications to be marked by the Food Safety Management System.
- ISO 22000 requires a food safety policy for your organization or firm, generated by the best management system.
- You have to Set up some goals that will motivate your company’s efforts to fulfill this policy.
- It requires a management system and documenting the system to Plan and design.
- Maintain records to executive the system.
- Organize a group of adequate people to make a Food secured Team.
- Holding management review meetings to test the performance of the Food Safety Management System.
- Follow the HACCP principles.
- Setting up a traceability policy for a description of the product.
- Implementing an improving business system and control of the nonconforming product.
- Prepare a documented method to manage the departure of the product.
- It needs Checking to observe and measure the devices.
- Organize to maintain an internal audit program.
- Constantly updating and improving the Food Safety Management System.
Mandatory Procedures Documents Required for ISO 22000 Certification?
Following is the list of mandatory ISO 22000 procedures helped in food certification.
- Emergency preparedness and response.
- Preliminary Analysis of Production Process.
- Product Withdrawal.
- Pre-requisite Program.
- Procedure For HACCP Plan.
- Hazard Identification Procedure.
- Control Of Non-Conforming Products.
- Internal Quality And Food Safety Audit.
- Control Of Monitoring And Measuring Devices.
- Management Review.
- Document And Data Control.
- Control Of Quality Records.
- Correction, Corrective And Preventive Action.
Who needs ISO 22000 Certification?
ISO 22000 standard can be implemented by any company/organization in the food chain, from field to store including packagers, processors, growers, transporters, bottlers, retailers and restaurants.
To make the ISO 22000 Certification process simple. You should hire a consultant when a consultant received your application they will guide you and your business through the following steps.
- Gap analysis
- Formal assessment
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- ISO 22000 Plan & how to get Certified
- Certification and beyond